Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2 year relationship ended (Im confused help) Watch

I am 20 years old 2 yrs ago I met a girl online I was speaking to her on text and I even met her twice. She really loved me I really loved her so much . Just getting straight to the point Thursday 2nd November she messages me and writes

"sorry I have done something wrong forgive me good bye BLOCKED thats it " . I tried msg her on snapchat and ringing her nothing is going through.

Now the kind of thoughts that are coming to mind are hard to believe she would do anything like that have sex with another guy or even kiss another guy .

She has left me in a state of confusion she did not tell me anything. Having said that her parents are very strict so I am thinking maybe that is another possibility her parents have her phone. But its getting to me I do not know what to do .

Do women who cheat on bf generally tell they have cheated or is this something normal women keep it hidden?

I just do not know what to think for weeks I cannot go sleep properly except thinking what has happened. I am thinking to go to her university however if i do go and see her with a guy I will be hurt.

Leaving a person confused is worse than telling whats happened I think . I need help how can I find out ?

ReputationRep:
    I think this means she has cheated on you pal. I wouldn't go to her Uni because it's very likely your worst fears will come true.Just going to have to get over it as **** as that sounds, move on and find somebody else. She's not the one

ReputationRep:
    I agree I think she cheated on you and she’s too ashamed to talk to you. If she loved you even the thought of kissing or sleeping with someone els wouldn’t even enter her head. I couldn’t imagine being with anyone els but my bf
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Whilst I agree with these guys that it probably is the case, unfortunately. I think that it really sounds like you need peace of mind. So personally I'd go to see her, but be warned you may well not like what you find out but at least you'd know for certain.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.