Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you were a tory prime minister in the future would u form a coalition with labour Watch

ReputationRep:
    In the future after the current cabinet and shadow cabinet and the party leaders were long gone would there be any reason why you would form a coalition with labour?

ReputationRep:
    No way!

ReputationRep:
    I think I would have to put one in my head for becoming a tory member to start with...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zapboompow)
    In the future after the current cabinet and shadow cabinet and the party leaders were long gone would there be any reason why you would form a coalition with labour?
    No.

Corbyn's wing of the party are dangerous and the membership have proven they cannot be trusted. They should be kept as far away from power as possible.

I would generally be against the idea anyway though because i view the idea of enabling a political enemy as stupid. The best way to harm a political party is to marginalise them and paint them as irelevant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zapboompow)
    No. I would attempt to form a coalition with literally any party except Labour because the goal is to keep that retarded party out of power.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username3625586)
    No, but I think those from all parties who either backed Brexit or now believe in making it successful have to work together for it.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if they were the minority partner and they had a sensible moderate like Liz Kendall in charge but otherwise No chance.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.