Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have recieved all my offers so now I just have to choose my firm and insurance choices.

My favourite univeristies for Biochemistry (with an industrial placement year) were Birmingham and Bath and I need to choose which to put as my firm choice.

Does anyone have any insight into which one I should choose? In terms of the uni itself and if you knew anything abut the specfic course to compare them?

ReputationRep:
    Bath - Campus uni
    Birmingham - City uni
    Both are good universities, so just pick which actual university you can see yourself living in for the next 3 to 4 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ∆us)
    Bath - Campus uni
    Birmingham - City uni
    Both are good universities, so just pick which actual university you can see yourself living in for the next 3 to 4 years.
    Yeah Im visiting both agani for applicant days to see how I feel at both!

Birmingham is actually a campus uni too.

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.