Turn on thread page Beta

Want my stepdad to adopt me - next best thing? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically my stepdads birthday is coming up and something I’ve wanted for a long time is to ask him to adopt me, however I’m 20 and that’s not possible.

Does anyone have any ideas of the next best thing I could do? Like to show him how much he means to me as a dad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samiz)
    Basically my stepdads birthday is coming up and something I’ve wanted for a long time is to ask him to adopt me, however I’m 20 and that’s not possible.

Does anyone have any ideas of the next best thing I could do? Like to show him how much he means to me as a dad
    I wish I was asking this about my stepdad, he poisoned me so much the way he called me retarded and bullied me.

You could change your last name to his last name, if it isn’t already?
    If not, maybe just tell him that you wanted him to adopt you, or write him a letter letting him know how much he means to you, although I’m sure he knows already!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2017
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.