Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel like a virgin, but I'm not Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit older, certainly not a student and past clubbing days. I had a long relationship in my late teens that lasted a few years and had some decent sex. I did develop ED at some point and it's have mental/half physical.Later I literally dated but never got anywhere with them. Now I'm at age where I feel its wrong to be nervous about sex.

At the moment I don't live alone so taking someone back is a bit awkward but even then I feel deep down these women who are suddenly approaching will be turned off when they see my nervousness and inexperience. I didn't feel this way when I was in the relationship but obviously it's been so long that I feel these girls will be able to tell I've not had it for time or that I'm nervous.

I work in a club so most of these girls can get it somewhere else if **** goes wrong. I don't do online dating, think it's a joke as I don't get any replies but in the club girls are hitting on me left right and centre. I just don't want to look like a old virgin, because I lost mine years ago but it don't feel that way.

ReputationRep:
    Try not to worry about it. Do you just want sex or do you want a relationship too? It's easier said than done, but it'll just come naturally to you what to do. Not every woman will be turned off if you're nervous. It's normal to be nervous being that intimate with someone.

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer a relationship but feel I got a bit of catching up to do so would like to have fun but if things don't go too well I fear that could make my confidence worse.

ReputationRep:
    change your thoughts then, we can't give you an official certificate saying youve lost your V card

You're a weirdo.Soz

ReputationRep:
    What's weird about this?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You're a weirdo.Soz
    Constructive...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I had a old coworker pretty 19yr old in my car last night kiss closed her near her house she wanted to go back to mine I told her I had a girlfriend just because I didn't have a place to smash/worried about getting it up.I also told her this earlier in the year as I didn't want to date a coworker.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.