Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

All That Glitters | celestine_1's GYG Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 703294

Tip of the day - some textbooks include links for extra reading. Skim for these in your chapters and check these websites out.

BIO REVISION:
    - Did and reviewed some exam questions to look at my weak points.
    - Looked through some videos and summaries on some websites.
    - Read through (and revised) my notes on this unit.

Don't really have much to update on - one of my friends were so pissed off it ruined my mood for the day.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  TUESDAY.png
Views: 6
Size:  116.2 KB

Tip of the day - You've probably heard of the Podomoro technique. Install an app so that time-keeping for the podomoros would be much easier.

honestly things have been so so hard today in terms of friendship, i've been so anxious i can't even do any studying, i'm not sure if we're sleeping over anymore but i dont want to lose my friends, this girl is being so annoying, but at the same time i wanna cry, do i have friends do they hate me do they even care about me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celestine_1)
    Name:  TUESDAY.png
Views: 6
Size:  116.2 KB

Tip of the day - You've probably heard of the Podomoro technique. Install an app so that time-keeping for the podomoros would be much easier.

honestly things have been so so hard today in terms of friendship, i've been so anxious i can't even do any studying, i'm not sure if we're sleeping over anymore but i dont want to lose my friends, this girl is being so annoying, but at the same time i wanna cry, do i have friends do they hate me do they even care about me.
    hey girl, don't worry about your friends. if it costs you your peace, its too expensive
    plus you've got better things to be worrying about, and im here if you wanna talk xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 14, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.