Fauziyah
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi 👋,
Can someone help me with this,
Distinguish the different roles and relationship between children, parents and grandparents
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fauziyah)
Hi 👋,
Can someone help me with this,
Distinguish the different roles and relationship between children, parents and grandparents
You could introduce the topic with the historical relationship between the three groups - how people married and had children because it was socially acceptable, carry on the family name etc.
Then you could look at comparing one era with another i.e. the Victorian family v the modern family - single parenthood, grandparents roles historically and modern grandparents - working, studying, retirement.
Families, Households and Society by Graham Allan and Graham Crow is a very readable book and you could get some ideas from this if your college/school/uni library have it or can get it for you.
I'm sure someone will be along who can give you more ideas.X
Fauziyah
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thanks for your help 👍 👍
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fauziyah)
Thanks for your help 👍 👍
If you can't get the book I recommended, you can private message me your address and I will send it to you. x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (172)
44.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
11.03%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.21%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.28%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (38)
9.74%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.64%

Watched Threads