Higher Sociology (SQA) - Textbooks/Revision Materials

Watch
Lee96265
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey,

Is it just me or is anyone else studying Sociology at SQA Higher level and really struggling to find suitable textbooks/study resources etc? I don't think there have been any published textbooks for SQA Sociology as it is not that popular enough (so unfair!).

Does anyone know of any textbooks (at other levels) which contain all the relevant course material i.e. perspectives/theories/research methods etc. which can be used for studying Higher. I feel like my class notes and powerpoints are not enough.

Or does anyone know any good websites with study materials/essay plans for this subject?

Thanks
alainaanam
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
hi!Its not just you, i have been looking for ages and i cant find any please if anyone knows hit us up!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.41%
Okay (114)
29.01%
A bit lacking (150)
38.17%
Not good at all (92)
23.41%

Watched Threads