Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, so I woke up this morning, checked the fridge and my expensive UNOPENED vegetarian food was half eaten .. well one was opened and mostly finished while the other was just open and not even touched like WTF?! I'm a pretty chill, unconfrontational person and keep myself to myself as I'm an introvert and i guess that may come across as snobbish?? but i do try to be friendly and I've even gone out for meals with my housemates so it's not like they dont know that...Anyway I haven't confronted my housemates about things before and so because of my 'passiveness' I'm pretty sure my housemates are just taking the piss. They drink and party and I dont though I have nothing against that but i think them eating my food might have been a drunken mistake but idk. How would you suggest I confront them. I was just going to post a whatsapp messasage in the group polietly asking if anyone ate it? should i make them pay for it?

ReputationRep:
    Just make it obvs you spit on everything of yours...

ReputationRep:
    Post on the facebook 'hi guys, someone ate a bunch of my food last night, I know it was probably a drunken mistake but it was quite expensive so if whoever it was could slip a fiver under my door I'd be grateful'. Don't make it aggressive unless it becomes an ongoing problem but equally don't just let it go or they'll think it's not a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Put some laxative in food

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.