Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So i have this really awkward problem where I last like 2-4 minutes, it happens so fast and it doesnt even feel that nice once its over. (sorry if this next bit sounds weird) Its worst when i tilt my legs forward and my pelvis, it goes EXTREMELY fast, but it feels better than without my legs tilted but when it happens it feels awful.
    Am i just weird or is this a genuine medical problem and/or has anyone else got a problem similar to this

bump

(Original post by Salt Queen)
    Oh so you *** quick. How in the **** is anyone here supposed to help you with this? Go see a doctor or something!
    im way too embarassed to go to the docters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why.

And are you the one who repped me..

ReputationRep:
    Jerk it before you do it so you last longer

ReputationRep:
    doctors are trained to help people with problems. it is better to get it sorted out while you are young.

(Original post by crosssafley)
    Jerk it before you do it so you last longer

how early before? because i might not get hard

(Original post by Salt Queen)
    Why.

And are you the one who repped me..
    bc its an embarrasing problem and im only in my teens so theyd probably tell me to stop having sex instead, and no i didnt rep u

ReputationRep:
    how early before? because i might not get hard

bc its an embarrasing problem and im only in my teens so theyd probably tell me to stop having sex instead, and no i didnt rep u
    Just about half hour to an hour early to allow enough time to get horny again

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.