Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does my wife never make me anything good to eat?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Spearing)
    i did that before and the btch ate it!
    Did you just publicly call your wife a *****? I hope you starve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    This might sound a little crazy, but just consider it. How about you cook your own dinner instead?
    I work my butt off every day working 8 hour shifts at work to support us. The least she could do is cook me a decent meal

ReputationRep:
    But can she make round rotis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    But can she make round rotis?
    no she cannot

ReputationRep:
    What is wrong with lasagne?

ReputationRep:
    I work my butt off every day working 8 hour shifts at work to support us. The least she could do is cook me a decent meal
    You hate your wife's cooking yet you refuse to make your own. Obviously it can't be that bad otherwise you'll make your own dinner. Yes I understand spending all day at work is hard and tiring, but tough.

Have you actually told her you don't like her food? Have you suggested to her meals you do like? Have you gone food shopping and bought the ingredients for meals you would like her to make? Have you offered to help her with the cooking?

ReputationRep:
    You hate your wife's cooking yet you refuse to make your own. Obviously it can't be that bad otherwise you'll make your own dinner. Yes I understand spending all day at work is hard and tiring, but tough.

Have you actually told her you don't like her food? Have you suggested to her meals you do like? Have you gone food shopping and bought the ingredients for meals you would like her to make? Have you offered to help her with the cooking?
    i do all that and she still makes spaghetti. We have a freezer full of food that she wont cook

ReputationRep:
    i do all that and she still makes spaghetti. We have a freezer full of food that she wont cook
    Then you cook it. Stop moaning about eating food you don't like if you won't do anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    no she cannot
    Time to fill in this form then:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  7D1A8CF7-BDCD-4CC0-9E66-530E9F4ABC12.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  158.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Time to fill in this form then:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  7D1A8CF7-BDCD-4CC0-9E66-530E9F4ABC12.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  158.6 KB
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    Then you cook it. Stop moaning about eating food you don't like if you won't do anything about it.
    Stop falling for an obvious troll. 4 days ago they were asking for gcse help, now they're married and working 8 hour shifts. Living life in the fast lane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjm600)
    Stop falling for an obvious troll. 4 days ago they were asking for gcse help, now they're married and working 8 hour shifts. Living life in the fast lane.
    that was for my grandson, Jerry. Thanks for not helping btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjm600)
    Good to know. You see all sorts here.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs

ReputationRep:
    Find yourself another woman then (or maybe a man)?

ReputationRep:
    you know, maybe cook yourself then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by entertainmyfaith)
    you know, maybe cook yourself then.
    I dont think i'd fit in the oven

ReputationRep:
    You cook

ReputationRep:
    Nobody is born from the womb with a wooden spoon and some herbs. You can't expect everyone (including you wife) to be able to cook, and anyways you should have known if she could cook or not before getting married. My best advice would be to just learn how to cook.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-Barista)
    You can't expect everyone (including you wife) to be able to cook
    That's like saying you can't expect a plumber to plumb

:devil:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.