Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does my wife never make me anything good to eat?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Spearing)
    I work all day so i'm too tired when i get home
    Oh you poor thing - so does your wife! In our home we share the cooking.
    I hope you are a troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammylou40)
    So you do nothing at all to contribute then.
    What you’re really looking for is a slave
    i think you need to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs

ReputationRep:
    why don't you stop making her cook your food, and you make your own steak if you want to eat it that badly.

ReputationRep:
    Why don’t u cook Lol
    Men are never satisfied
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Help her, teach her, communicate? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Strap on a pair and ask?

ReputationRep:
    Start cheating on her cooking.

ReputationRep:
    You don't mention if your wife works or if you have kids?

I think you need to get off your sofa surfing butt, and give your lovely wife a break. She is cooking you healthy meals, and looking after you and yet you complain because she isn't feeding you steak and chips.

Stop complaining about your wife, and cook a meal for her for a change. If you don't then you really aren't a real man but a shadow of one. To be married is to do things that make your other half happy, and not pick wholes in their efforts.

Take the work load off her for a change. She no doubt is working 8 hours, taking care of the house, looking after your kids and cooking, cleaning etc and you expect her to then give you good sex. Nope it ain't going to happen.

If you work together as a loving team, your relationship, sex life and meal times will improve because she isn't doing everything for a selfish individual like you, and being tired for the majority of time. You'll also be a great Dad, guy, husband, inspire others to do the same. You'll be a rocking person. It's your choice remain a chauvinistic pig or be a real man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purdy7)
    You don't mention if your wife works or if you have kids?

I think you need to get off your sofa surfing butt, and give your lovely wife a break. She is cooking you healthy meals, and looking after you and yet you complain because she isn't feeding you steak and chips.

Stop complaining about your wife, and cook a meal for her for a change. If you don't then you really aren't a real man but a shadow of one. To be married is to do things that make your other half happy, and not pick wholes in their efforts.

Take the work load off her for a change. She no doubt is working 8 hours, taking care of the house, looking after your kids and cooking, cleaning etc and you expect her to then give you good sex. Nope it ain't going to happen.

If you work together as a loving team, your relationship, sex life and meal times will improve because she isn't doing everything for a selfish individual like you, and being tired for the majority of time. You'll also be a great Dad, guy, husband, inspire others to do the same. You'll be a rocking person. It's your choice remain a chauvinistic pig or be a real man?
    Our kids are adults now. i'm 58 there is no sex life. please watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs

ReputationRep:
    Our kids are adults now. i'm 58 there is no sex life. please watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs
    Your age doesn't have to mean no sex. But you're missing the point of the post. If you want something done do it yourself!

ReputationRep:
    please just click the link
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=DrawTheLine;74548588]Nah.[/QUOTE Why shouldnt she cook though. All households have their jobs and hers is to cook. why is it so wrong for me to criticise?

ReputationRep:
    Do you really love her? Does your mind spring with ways or ideas to make her feel nice, have a good time? Do you ask her how she is feeling and actually listening to her, without being sarcastic/joking, etc?

In what ways do you communicate with her? Do you say it angrily, demandingly, etc? In what ways does she not listen? What exactly does she say after you talk with her? Do you notice other things she has done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01rulestown)
    Do you really love her? Does your mind spring with ways or ideas to make her feel nice, have a good time? Do you ask her how she is feeling and actually listening to her, without being sarcastic/joking, etc?

In what ways do you communicate with her? Do you say it angrily, demandingly, etc? In what ways does she not listen? What exactly does she say after you talk with her? Do you notice other things she has done?
    shut up.

ReputationRep:
    shut up.
    This is the reason why you’re only fed lasagna and pasta and whatnot

ReputationRep:
    shut up.
    This is a student forum. You’re beyond stupid if you think anybody’s going to sympathise with your sexist comments. Buh bye 👋👋👋

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.