Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. I'm new round here, so sorry if this is in the wrong forum or anything...
    But I'm looking for a bit of advice. For the past two months I've felt generally really low and rubbish, nothing too major, but just totally unlike myself. I have no energy at all or motivation to do things that I previously found great pleasure in doing.
    The last two or three weeks things have taken a turn for the worse and I get so low at school that i sometimes go for days without talking much at all. I often have to leave my lessons because I'm worried that I'll break down into tears.

I'm really scaring myself and I don't want to carry on like this. Any tips on how to overcome this? and am I depressed...??
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Did anything happen in the last two months that started this change? Sometimes a big life event can spark low mood. Do you have any physical symptoms as well alongside this?

I would encourage you not to keep things to yourself as it won't solve the problem. Talk to someone - parent, friend, teacher or GP. This is the first step, from then you can work out the next steps to take.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.