Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Looks or personality in a girlfriend?
    For me, personality makes someones looks 9999% times better (if that makes sense. So personality (surely this is the answer 9/10 times right?)

(Original post by chinkilicious)
    Anonymous guy, stop asking questions. Ur not a girl...
    are u talking about me?

ReputationRep:
    Yep
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

How do you express your interest in a girl? How do you act if you like a girl, tell tale signs, etc.

Yep
    I am a girl...

ReputationRep:
    No way you are. I don't believe you...

ReputationRep:
    Because if you were black then I would be surprized lol
    Just to clarify when I implied skinny is not different to hot, I was imagining what your idea of skinny would be, which I was thinking includes women who would be 'normal weight' on the BMI scale. I obviously don't know for certain if that is what your interperation of skinny includes.

No way you are. I don't believe you...
    If I was a guy, why would I ask about what kind of girls look better? Anyways I have revision to get too so bye b xx

ReputationRep:
    How do you express your interest in a girl? How do you act if you like a girl, tell tale signs, etc.
    Anonymous, pm me. Ur asking so many questions lol. Literally 3/4 questions are asked by you! 😂

(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Just to clarify when I implied skinny is not different to hot, I was imagining what your idea of skinny would be, which I was thinking includes women who would be 'normal weight' on the BMI scale. I obviously don't know for certain if that is what your interperation of skinny includes.
    Sorry I meant small boobs/ass

ReputationRep:
    Why are you guys so bad at communicating your feelings in relationships???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpecxXx)
    Why are you guys so bad at communicating your feelings in relationships???
    We don't. Either it's our first time in a relationship or the guy is shy. That is definitely not true!

ReputationRep:
    Girls, you ask the questions. Guys, you answer them. Let the questioning begin!!!
    fdhgcg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Froppy)
    you give us too much credit! -blush- we are actually simple creatures with simple needs it really isn't hard to figure out what is going on with us most of the time...failing that you could just ask i guess >_<
    I did ask! my ex just decided to dump me out of nowhere, gave no explanation but still wants to be friends! i asked why or what i did wrong etc... but got no explanation!

ReputationRep:
    U sound very inexperienced and desperate lol. We give u stares, we maybe blush or avoid eye contact with u, OR talk to u a lot. And message u a lot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweetpeasw)
    I did ask! my ex just decided to dump me out of nowhere, gave no explanation but still wants to be friends! i asked why or what i did wrong etc... but got no explanation!
    Even as a guy it makes zero sense to me as to why he would do that. He could just be an oddball lol ...However if i had to take a guess i would say he didn't feel ready for that kind of relationship. (which is why he still wants to be friends)...i assume you were only together for a short while?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Froppy)
    Even as a guy it makes zero sense to me as to why he would do that. He could just be an oddball lol ...However if i had to take a guess i would say he didn't feel ready for that kind of relationship. (which is why he still wants to be friends)...i assume you were only together for a short while?
    6/7 months... he made excuses about needing to study but I don't buy that, because I said we don't have to meet 3/4 times a week, and could cut it down to like once or twice

ReputationRep:
    The answer to that is most likely he thinks he can do better or an opportunity arose and he's seeing someone else. Yeah most guys are dicks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gatewaymerge)
    The answer to that is most likely he thinks he can do better or an opportunity arose and he's seeing someone else. Yeah most guys are dicks.
    I know he isn't seeing anyone else, I specifically asked him and he said no, he doesn't have time for a gf cos he has to study, but i still think there's another reason behind it... i mean I do annoy pretty much everyone i come across eventually... maybe he just didn't want to say

ReputationRep:
    6/7 months... he made excuses about needing to study but I don't buy that, because I said we don't have to meet 3/4 times a week, and could cut it down to like once or twice
    Perhaps it was just getting too much for him. It's strange that he didn't give you a reason though... Makes it sound like he was kind of immature tbh. :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.