Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS, ask us GUYS any questions you want! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chinkilicious)
    We don't. Either it's our first time in a relationship or the guy is shy. That is definitely not true!
    I've been with my bf 6 months and he doesn't communicate anymore. No calls or texts or visits. I feel like he has lost interest, or there is someone else.

Why not just keep it real and tell me where I stand

So annoying and frustrating!!!

Good ass or boobs??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Guys, what is your view on circumcision? I am inclined to disagree with the practice of both male and female circumcision, though the former can pose some health benefits. Would you allow your son to be circumcised?

If I ever had a son, I would want to leave the decision with the father because I feel like it's not really my place to decide something like that for reasons that should be obvious. It's something that bothers me because though I'm unlikely to start a family, I would feel basically evil advocating mutilation (medical or otherwise) of my child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why are guy friends so hard to get? 😂
    I will put this as kindly as i can ,their minds constantly scheming ways to get into your panties always missing the bigger picture , the raging hormones just doing a number on this age group (17=23). THis is not EXCUSE only Symptom cheers tdog

ReputationRep:
    Good ass or boobs??
    Ass .. boobs can be any size really...so long as they are symmetrical xD

ReputationRep:
    Guys, what is your view on circumcision? I am inclined to disagree with the practice of both male and female circumcision, though the former can pose some health benefits. Would you allow your son to be circumcised?

If I ever had a son, I would want to leave the decision with the father because I feel like it's not really my place to decide something like that for reasons that should be obvious. It's something that bothers me because though I'm unlikely to start a family, I would feel basically evil advocating mutilation (medical or otherwise) of my child.
    It's no more a father's decision to make than mother's, it's not his body to sum up whether to mutilate either. If there's one right people have, surely it's the right to their own body parts that they were born with.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think when a girl starts talking to you in class?😶
    What is it they want me to lend them this time.

ReputationRep:

Yes, I would allow circumcision to happen. There is nothing wrong with it for health or religious reasons...

What do you consider to be an ideal personality for a girl?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like loud obnoxious girls so my ideal personality type would be someone more introverted and softly spoken they have to be kind/caring too! idk i think the more 'feminine' they are the more attractive i find them i guess.

ReputationRep:
    Confidence (NOT arrogant or cocky) is a massive thing. If you're not confident and very unsure about yourself, sorry... Also, she should be loyal, trustworthy , humorous, kind and caring. She doesn't have to necessarily be outgoing; as long as she's confident!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Froppy)
    Ass .. boobs can be any size really...so long as they are symmetrical xD
    no boobs are exactly symmetrical tho
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Halal in the streets, haram in the sheets.

Also has to have similar interests to mine.

Skinny girl with goergous face
    Hot body (big boobs/ass) but with a ugly face
    Who do you prefer?

ReputationRep:
    green eyes or blue eyes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by a_d2010)
    green eyes or blue eyes
    Providing they are still attached to their owner and not just being handed to me, either is fine. That said, really brightly coloured shades of either always look nice

(Original post by Acsel)
    Providing they are still attached to their owner and not just being handed to me, either is fine. That said, really brightly coloured shades of either always look nice
    ???, what that mean?

ReputationRep:
    Skinny girl with goergous face
    Hot body (big boobs/ass) but with a ugly face
    Who do you prefer?
    Skinny girl with gorgeous face

ReputationRep:
    how come looks are so important ?

ReputationRep:
    Do guys like curves ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2018
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.