Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS, ask us GUYS any questions you want! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry I meant small boobs/ass
    In that case small boobs are still hot unless they're literally flat. I prefer bigger ones but perfectly formed little ones are sexier than large droopy ones. As for asses if your idea of small still includes butts that are big enough to be round then small butts can definitely be hot too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    In that case small boobs are still hot unless they're literally flat. I prefer bigger ones but perfectly formed little ones are sexier than large droopy ones. As for asses if your idea of small still includes butts that are big enough to be round then small butts can definitely be hot too.
    100% Agree with this ^

ReputationRep:
    how would you flirt with a girl and how would you show you liked her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chinkilicious)
    We don't. Either it's our first time in a relationship or the guy is shy. That is definitely not true!
    I've been with my bf 6 months and he doesn't communicate anymore. No calls or texts or visits. I feel like he has lost interest, or there is someone else.

Why not just keep it real and tell me where I stand

So annoying and frustrating!!!

Good ass or boobs??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Guys, what is your view on circumcision? I am inclined to disagree with the practice of both male and female circumcision, though the former can pose some health benefits. Would you allow your son to be circumcised?

If I ever had a son, I would want to leave the decision with the father because I feel like it's not really my place to decide something like that for reasons that should be obvious. It's something that bothers me because though I'm unlikely to start a family, I would feel basically evil advocating mutilation (medical or otherwise) of my child.

ReputationRep:
    Why are guy friends so hard to get? 😂
    I will put this as kindly as i can ,their minds constantly scheming ways to get into your panties always missing the bigger picture , the raging hormones just doing a number on this age group (17=23). THis is not EXCUSE only Symptom cheers tdog

ReputationRep:
    Good ass or boobs??
    Ass .. boobs can be any size really...so long as they are symmetrical xD

ReputationRep:
    Guys, what is your view on circumcision? I am inclined to disagree with the practice of both male and female circumcision, though the former can pose some health benefits. Would you allow your son to be circumcised?

If I ever had a son, I would want to leave the decision with the father because I feel like it's not really my place to decide something like that for reasons that should be obvious. It's something that bothers me because though I'm unlikely to start a family, I would feel basically evil advocating mutilation (medical or otherwise) of my child.
    It's no more a father's decision to make than mother's, it's not his body to sum up whether to mutilate either. If there's one right people have, surely it's the right to their own body parts that they were born with.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think when a girl starts talking to you in class?😶
    What is it they want me to lend them this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr0sing)
    how would you flirt with a girl and how would you show you liked her?
    Give her cheeky remarks, talk to her a lot, winking, slight touching...

ReputationRep:
    Good ass or boobs??
    Both

ReputationRep:

Yes, I would allow circumcision to happen. There is nothing wrong with it for health or religious reasons...

What do you consider to be an ideal personality for a girl?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like loud obnoxious girls so my ideal personality type would be someone more introverted and softly spoken they have to be kind/caring too! idk i think the more 'feminine' they are the more attractive i find them i guess.

ReputationRep:
    Confidence (NOT arrogant or cocky) is a massive thing. If you're not confident and very unsure about yourself, sorry... Also, she should be loyal, trustworthy , humorous, kind and caring. She doesn't have to necessarily be outgoing; as long as she's confident!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.