The Student Room Group

Midwifery - Bangor University 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by over_thehill
Yes I had one yesterday. Do you have one coming up?

How did it go for you ?

I do yes on March the 9th xx
It was fine - 2 group activities and 2 essays and a maths test. There was at least 100 ppl at the interview so hopefully not 100 on the other 2 dates as well as it makes it so much more competitive for the places!
Original post by Lliwsj93
How did it go for you ?

I do yes on March the 9th xx

Pop lwc i ti!
Pop lwc i ti!

Let’s hope.

Ah right I see, how did you find it all ?

Pob lwc i ti hefyd :smile:

X
Original post by Lliwsj93
Let’s hope.

Ah right I see, how did you find it all ?

Pob lwc i ti hefyd :smile:

X

Nes i feindio y maths yn anodd. Falla bydd y cwestiyna yn wahanol ond rhagofn bo nhw ddim - na siwr bo ti'n gallu neud rhanu hir!
Nes i feindio y maths yn anodd. Falla bydd y cwestiyna yn wahanol ond rhagofn bo nhw ddim - na siwr bo ti'n gallu neud rhanu hir!

Diolch ti am yr wybodaeth,

X X
Hiya jangelina. Just seen your post on here discussing your interview to enter the midwifery course at Bangor. Could you give me a more in depth experience of the interview? Looking at studying the access course in september first and then apply for uni. Did u do the access course if so what was it like? I would be so nervous for my interview me and interviews just don't work haha xxx
Anyone had an offer yet?
Reply 48
I received an offer last week. Have you heard back?
Original post by NAT85
I received an offer last week. Have you heard back?

Nothing yet. I got an offer from Swansea though so i'm not too stressed but Id like to hear back asap so I can make a decision 😩😩
Hi, just wondering if anyone as received any offers yet?
Hey. I'm studying Access to HE: Health and care too, has anyone got interview dates yet, I got one for the 14th December and I'm so nervous
Original post by jangelina95
Hiya!

Im a first year at Bangor! Im also a mature student and I did access last year. The interview was all day, it started with a group activity, then we had a maths test, had to write two essays and critique a journal article, after that we had a group interview where we picked topics out of a hat and had to discuss them with the group. Happy to go into more detail if you like!

Message me if you want any help :-) Good luck to you both. xxx

Hi do you think you could elaborate for me, I have an interview on the 14th decemDecand I'm so nervous, was the maths hard?
Reply 53
Original post by Soozieb80
Hi do you think you could elaborate for me, I have an interview on the 14th decemDecand I'm so nervous, was the maths hard?

Hey, is your interview at Bangor? We have a Bangor group chat on Facebook for those joining 2019. I hope your interview went well.
Original post by Jadewyb
Hey, is your interview at Bangor? We have a Bangor group chat on Facebook for those joining 2019. I hope your interview went well.

Hi, yes it was at Bangor, we were told we won't hear until Feb/march time though. What's the chat called?
Reply 55
If you private message me your name I can add you to it, because it’s a fb messenger chat
has anyone else had any response from Bangor? i have applied yesterday :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest