Will the AS mock exams in january for edexcel be an entire new paper by edexcel? Watch

eskeetit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I take 3 A levels. All Edexcel. Biology, chemistry and physics. I wanted to know what the mock exam in January will be based on. I wanted to know if it will be a new paper by edexcel or if it will be a past paper or a mixture of past papers that will be provided by the school.
have
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by eskeetit)
I take 3 A levels. All Edexcel. Biology, chemistry and physics. I wanted to know what the mock exam in January will be based on. I wanted to know if it will be a new paper by edexcel or if it will be a past paper or a mixture of past papers that will be provided by the school.
It would most likely be the AS paper sat in Summer 2017, so a past paper. But that past paper is padlocked and can only be accessed by teachers.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It'll probably a paper in the secure area.

Why do you need to know this OP? Just revise as you normally would. If you're fully prepared then you'll do well regardless of the format of the paper.
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It will probably not be a new paper provided by edexcel. They only usually produce a mock paper for the first assessment of a new specification. Other than that, only your teachers can tell you what it will be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise