Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I'm hoping to start my Postgraduate degree in Teesside in January, and just wondering which accommodation would ye recomend?
    I am moving from Ireland so won't know anybody.
    Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by SarahCooke)
    Hi everyone,
    I'm hoping to start my Postgraduate degree in Teesside in January, and just wondering which accommodation would ye recomend?
    I am moving from Ireland so won't know anybody.
    Thanks
    Hi Sarah

I'm sure you're more interested in student views than mine but just in the meantime - you can check out your options for accommodation here

We find that PG students tend to prefer to live with other PG students so we house you guys together where possible. Just let us know where you'd most like to live and that you're a PG student on your accommodation app and we'll do our best to get you the place you want.

If you'd like to have a chat to us about where might be best for you please just drop us a line:

:flute: 01642 342255

:cyber: [email protected]

Hope to see you in Jan!

Laura

ReputationRep:
    Hi Sarah,

Are you still looking for accommodation?

Due to circumstances I have a room to let on Jedburgh street close to central halls it’s in a great location close to the university and town. Only £85 per week bills included, large bed room with double bed and large wardrobe, draws, desk, chair and bed side table. Quiet housemates that you barley see. Lovely modern house. Great for anyone wanting to do a postgraduate course, quiet house and street.

If interested please drop me a message me on here or Facebook (Rosie Zaranko)

Thanks,
    Rosie
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Depends if you want to live alone or with others. Rede house is a nice place if you want to live on your own.

University open days

• Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.