Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I'm hoping to start my Postgraduate degree in Teesside in January, and just wondering which accommodation would ye recomend?
    I am moving from Ireland so won't know anybody.
    Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahCooke)
    Hi everyone,
    I'm hoping to start my Postgraduate degree in Teesside in January, and just wondering which accommodation would ye recomend?
    I am moving from Ireland so won't know anybody.
    Thanks
    Hi Sarah

I'm sure you're more interested in student views than mine but just in the meantime - you can check out your options for accommodation here

We find that PG students tend to prefer to live with other PG students so we house you guys together where possible. Just let us know where you'd most like to live and that you're a PG student on your accommodation app and we'll do our best to get you the place you want.

If you'd like to have a chat to us about where might be best for you please just drop us a line:

:flute: 01642 342255

:cyber:[email protected]

Hope to see you in Jan!

Laura

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.