Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pharmacy and pharmacutical Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,,,
    I am doing BTEC extended diploma in science and I am predicted to get DDD ,,,I want to know which is harder Pharmacy or Pharmacutical and cosmetic science??
    How much % of. Chemsitry in each of them????

Anyone. Who experienced this or studied please advice,
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s160820)
    Hey,,,
    I am doing BTEC extended diploma in science and I am predicted to get DDD ,,,I want to know which is harder Pharmacy or Pharmacutical and cosmetic science??
    How much % of. Chemsitry in each of them????

Anyone. Who experienced this or studied please advice,
    The question is do you want to be a pharmacist or do you want to do more in developing drugs and cosmetics? why don't you look up the lists of modules as to which is more chemistry related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    The question is do you want to be a pharmacist or do you want to do more in developing drugs and cosmetics? why don't you look up the lists of modules as to which is more chemistry related

Even if I looked in modules isn't helpful alot like someone already studied the course or studying now

Because I won't be sure what these modlues are

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.