Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

see through clothes, would you be happy if your girlfriend wore them? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xopher_)
    Why does she want attention from other people, when she already has you?
    This is a completely invalid point, it’s like saying why wear make up/bother with your appearance at all. I went to a party with my husband a few weeks ago and wore what was basically underwear underneath a see through dress. He was more than happy with it.

If your girlfriend looks good then let her show it off! Make everyone jealous that she is yours!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Without being rude, dressing like that probably means she does like other men eyeing her up in the street, otherwise why feel the need to show that ass off?

maybe she is a hoe who is looking to monkeybranch, maybe she is the best girlfriend ever who just likes little to no clothing on because she's on holiday.

If my girl dressed like that one holiday or something, who am i to complain? if she dresses in slutty clothes in england when im out with my friends or something, then nah that is eww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    This is a completely invalid point, it’s like saying why wear make up/bother with your appearance at all. I went to a party with my husband a few weeks ago and wore what was basically underwear underneath a see through dress. He was more than happy with it.

If your girlfriend looks good then let her show it off! Make everyone jealous that she is yours!!
    Firstly, calling my opinion 'invalid' is pretty ridiculous. It's personal opinion.

Personally, I don't want to see girls' asses hanging out when I'm walking in the street. You're instantly asking to be defined by stereotypes.

He asked for my opinion so I gave it. Don't start beef.

ReputationRep:
    interesting views. We have been together a long time, so relationship is good. But the way i view it is, she dresses to show off a little and that is showing off to me. As I admit, I find it a turn on, she knows that too. But of course I do feel guilty being turned on by her showing off her bum in public.

ReputationRep:
    The last photo has a board outside a bar referring to Ukraine v England. Which was last in 2013.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecube)
    interesting views. We have been together a long time, so relationship is good. But the way i view it is, she dresses to show off a little and that is showing off to me. As I admit, I find it a turn on, she knows that too. But of course I do feel guilty being turned on by her showing off her bum in public.
    Don’t feel guilty about it, this is actually quite a common fetish haha. Perhaps could be classed as a mild form of voyeurism? I don’t know. Unless she is actually walking around naked and as long as she looks good then there’s nothing to worry about
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingHarold)
    The last photo has a board outside a bar referring to Ukraine v England. Which was last in 2013.
    Yes, this it was for this photo. Mallorca. I said we'd been togther a long time - this is not a new habbit.

ReputationRep:
    so you're ok with all and sundry checking her out on the beach when shes just in a thong but feel 'guilty'(why guilty?) when she wears a see-through cover up? yeah... makes sense.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    When you see that ass and you get a heart attack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    so you're ok with all and sundry checking her out on the beach when shes just in a thong but feel 'guilty'(why guilty?) when she wears a see-through cover up? yeah... makes sense.
    standard swimware on many beaches in Eurpoe. But the cover up/shorts ar worn around the resort/hotel. I feel guilty in general that I am excited by this yes,

ReputationRep:
    Well if you don't feel comfortable about it tell her?

(Original post by Xopher_)
    Why does she want attention from other people, when she already has you?
    Maybe becaus she’s a whore

Personally I think it’s really disgusting that a girl who is in a dedicated relationship would want to attract other men in public.

*because

My missus wears thong bikinis and her idea of covering up is this (see photo). Now it leaves a little to the imagination but you can clearly see her thong and when the wind blows it shows her bum since it is split up to the waist. Now I actually find it a bit of a turn on, but feel a little guilty about enjoying other people copping a eyeful of her bum. Would you be happy if it was your girfriend?
    can't see it link not found

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Personally I think it’s really disgusting that a girl who is in a dedicated relationship would want to attract other men in public.
    Exactly!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

So you have assumed that it is to attract other men, although I clearly state I find it exciting. So why wouldn't it be to attract and excite me? I also like the confidence it shows. Plus, if a relationship is solid it shows trust - and we have been together a long time.

Just a different view point for you to digest.

ReputationRep:
    Nig*a you have no girl quit lying

ReputationRep:
    My missus wears thong bikinis and her idea of covering up is this (see photo). Now it leaves a little to the imagination but you can clearly see her thong and when the wind blows it shows her bum since it is split up to the waist. Now I actually find it a bit of a turn on, but feel a little guilty about enjoying other people copping a eyeful of her bum. Would you be happy if it was your girfriend?
    The links don't seem to work (can you repost them?) but it's her body and she's entitled to dress how she likes. I wear thong bikini bottoms on holiday and wo cover up wth a sarong away from the beach or pool and there's nothing wrong with showing a bit of skin in my opinion.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.