Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

Nice to meet you, I'm Anna. I know this is super super late, but I wanted to give it a shot anyway. It sounded fun, and I need all the motivation I can possibly get. Also, it's a nice excuse to procrastinate on the homework I'm supposed to be doing right now. Probably not the best note to start a study blog off on, now I think of it. Oh well.

Anyway, I take IGCSE's which are the international equivalent to GCSE's (hence the pretentious "I" )

I take:
    French
    Maths
    English lit.
    English lang.
    Biology
    Business studies
    History
    Global perspectives
    And art
    (And also a module in Danish)

So yeah, you can obviously tell I'm a humanities person (:

In my mocks (January) I'd like to recieve:

French - A
    Maths - B
    English lit. - A*
    English lang. - A*
    Biology - A*
    Business studies - A*
    History - A
    Global perspectives - A
    And art - A*

My favourite subjects are History, business studies and English lit.

I find maths really, really difficult (I'm not the most logical of people) so that's what I've really been struggling with recently.

But yeah, I love to cook and draw and read (which now that I write it down make me sound like a woman from an upperclass family in the 1800's - I swear, I'm nothing like that)

I have mock exams in early january and my real exams in the summer. Suddenly it's all so real and full of consequences! After that I hope to apply to a sixth form here and maybe do the IB diploma. I haven't quite decided yet.

I think that's all, thanks for stopping by

- Anna
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Never understood humanities people but good luck! Are you Danish then? The IB diploma sounds great from what I've heard, I wish I'd done it. Do you have any idea which subjects you would do yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Never understood humanities people but good luck! Are you Danish then? The IB diploma sounds great from what I've heard, I wish I'd done it. Do you have any idea which subjects you would do yet?
    Nope, not at all, but...probably some humanities
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyLookIt'sAnna)
    Nope, not at all, but...probably some humanities
    There's worse things I suppose but good luck whatever you decide, work hard and I'm sure you'll do great!

ReputationRep:
    hey Anna! good luck with your iGCSEs! im sure you'll do amazing xx

Spoiler:
    Show

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.