Turn on thread page Beta

Do you watch Youtube? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    I was just wondering what everyone opinions on YouTube were? I'm in college at the minute and tend to watch a lot of YouTubers and was just wondering who else watches it at College or Uni and if so who do you watch? Do you maybe have a Channel? Just curious 😂🙂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie Kilgallon)
    Hey everyone,
    I was just wondering what everyone opinions on YouTube were? I'm in college at the minute and tend to watch a lot of YouTubers and was just wondering who else watches it at College or Uni and if so who do you watch? Do you maybe have a Channel? Just curious 😂🙂
    I used to be the biggest youtube watcher when I was in secondary school (especially Dan and Phil, I literally watched them all the time). I don't watch so much now, because I have less free time, and I think I'm getting a bit old for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LlamaLikeEllie)
    I used to be the biggest youtube watcher when I was in secondary school (especially Dan and Phil, I literally watched them all the time). I don't watch so much now, because I have less free time, and I think I'm getting a bit old for it
    Are you at Uni/college? I never watched t in secondary, only really started watching it in college, probably why i still watch a fair amount aha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I watch Youtube regularly.

ReputationRep:
    Are you at Uni/college? I never watched t in secondary, only really started watching it in college, probably why i still watch a fair amount aha
    No I'm at College haha, but I do a lot outside of college so that on top of school work means I don't have too much free time. What youtubers do you watch out of curiosity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannxm)
    I watch Youtube regularly.
    Who do you watch ?

ReputationRep:
    i thought everyone always did:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No I'm at College haha, but I do a lot outside of college so that on top of school work means I don't have too much free time. What youtubers do you watch out of curiosity?
    Oh that's fair enough. I watch quite a few different people from time to time, but I do watch a lot of gaming youtubers like Jacksepticeye and Markiplier aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    i thought everyone always did:rofl:
    Aha yeah! I never did in secondary but ive started to a lot more recently, who do you watch?

ReputationRep:
    I orchestrate stuff on YouTube so I guess :') Mainly just use it for gaming channels though, boring as I am for it it's nice company when doing a load of work
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Better question would be who doesn't watch youtube lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's fair enough. I watch quite a few different people from time to time, but I do watch a lot of gaming youtubers like Jacksepticeye and Markiplier aha
    Ah. I still watch some smaller youtubers occasionally like Eve Bennet, Ibz mo and Unjaded Jade who do good revision videos.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I watch redtube :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CastCuraga)
    I orchestrate stuff on YouTube so I guess :' Mainly just use it for gaming channels though, boring as I am for it it's nice company when doing a load of work
    I'm the exact same aha, I tend to have a gaming youtuber in the background while working Who do you watch? Also are you at Uni/College?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    tgfbro is the best channel, 2 idiots doing lots of stupid things, amusing for the audience trust me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Better question would be who doesn't watch youtube lol
    True 😂

ReputationRep:
    Ah. I still watch some smaller youtubers occasionally like Eve Bennet, Ibz mo and Unjaded Jade who do good revision videos.
    Oh cool

ReputationRep:
    I'm the exact same aha, I tend to have a gaming youtuber in the background while working Who do you watch? Also are you at Uni/College?
    It's good! I mix it up but I tend to watch TFS Gaming, jacksepticeye, OneyPlays, GameGrumps (depends what they're playing) and occasionally TheRunawayGuys (just bc they were my first LPers years ago ^^; )

What about you?

Edit - sorry yes, I'm in my first year of Uni ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CastCuraga)
    It's good! I mix it up but I tend to watch TFS Gaming, jacksepticeye, OneyPlays, GameGrumps (depends what they're playing) and occasionally TheRunawayGuys (just bc they were my first LPers years ago ^^; )

What about you?

Edit - sorry yes, I'm in my first year of Uni ^^
    I mix it up too but tend to watch Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and most of that friendship group really aha.

ReputationRep:
    Watxh dudeperfect- they do some pretty good trick shots
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.