Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you watch Youtube? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie Kilgallon)
    I mix it up too but tend to watch Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and most of that friendship group really aha.
    Haha same, Markiplier is the only one of that circle I don't really watch, he sorta got stale for me after a while. Then again I binged his stuff through my A Levels so it sorta evens out haha

ReputationRep:
    Boi
    I watch YouTube all. the. time.
    Mainly music though
    I watch Gorillaz music videos on repeat and their funny lil interviews and stuff.
    But I also watch the likes of Majira Strawberry and Rainy Chaos because I am f u r r y

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CastCuraga)
    Haha same, Markiplier is the only one of that circle I don't really watch, he sorta got stale for me after a while. Then again I binged his stuff through my A Levels so it sorta evens out haha
    haha thats fair enough lol, I never watched youtube before until year 12, god knows how aha, but one of my friends showed me Markiplier and then i started watching a lot of that friendship group aha. Although I have recently started watching some other smaller youtubers too 🙂

ReputationRep:
    I don't really watch any youtubers in particular anymore, passed those phases.

I do like to watch cooking/baking things, tutorials, diy, life hacks, ... etc etc

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    I was just wondering what everyone opinions on YouTube were? I'm in college at the minute and tend to watch a lot of YouTubers and was just wondering who else watches it at College or Uni and if so who do you watch? Do you maybe have a Channel? Just curious 😂🙂
    Yeah.

Scotty Kilmer for car repairs/maintenance tips
    Fully Charged for electric cars/renewables
    Keef Cooks for recipes
    Nicko's Kitchen for recipes etc
    TheOriginalNakedChef for recipes
    1stDrive for driving tips
    Learntodrivetravis for driving tips
    Food Busker for recipes and just general entertainment
    Ashens for entertainment
    Tom Scott for nuggets of information on Mondays
    Matt and Tom for the park bench series
    Periodic Videos for chemistry
    Computerphile for compsci stuff
    EEVBlog (occasionally) for electrical/electronics
    bigclivedotcom for electrical/electronics

ReputationRep:
    haha thats fair enough lol, I never watched youtube before until year 12, god knows how aha, but one of my friends showed me Markiplier and then i started watching a lot of that friendship group aha. Although I have recently started watching some other smaller youtubers too 🙂
    Only takes one to be introudced to more than you have time for! :lol: I started with Pewdiepie and then found Mark, only recently started watching Jack; as an Irishman I always sorta thought he was playing to our stereotypes, but I watched him for a bit and he's not rly like that haha

As a smaller youtuber myself I can only thank you for that, it's much harder for smaller channels to get noticed on YT these days

ReputationRep:
    I read the title of the thread and my first thought was "Is water wet?"

Anyways, I just like to watch gaming videos mostly, some vloggers, a lot of revision/uni/college channels (Eve Bennett, Ibz Mo etc). I did want to start my own, but I'm honestly not great at vlogging or anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CastCuraga)
    Only takes one to be introudced to more than you have time for! :lol: I started with Pewdiepie and then found Mark, only recently started watching Jack; as an Irishman I always sorta thought he was playing to our stereotypes, but I watched him for a bit and he's not rly like that haha

As a smaller youtuber myself I can only thank you for that, it's much harder for smaller channels to get noticed on YT these days
    Oh thats cool, what kind of channel do you have? And yeah i starting watching Lordminion777 from Markiplier's videos and then started watching some of his other friends who are smaller youtubers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LlamaLikeEllie)
    Ah. I still watch some smaller youtubers occasionally like Eve Bennet, Ibz mo and Unjaded Jade who do good revision videos.
    Unjaded jade, yes!

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats cool, what kind of channel do you have? And yeah i starting watching Lordminion777 from Markiplier's videos and then started watching some of his other friends who are smaller youtubers
    I orchestrate video game music

I did try lordminion777 and whatever Wade's channel was called, CinnamonToastKen is the only one I ended up sticking with though. I still love watching them collab though!

ReputationRep:
    I love YouTube !! I watch a lot of things that very such as makeup tutorials, review etc, and pranks and other things it’s also really good for revision
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username3604572)
    Who do you watch ?
    Pewds
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    lol i literally watch 40-50 hours + per week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by username3604572)
    Hey everyone,
    I was just wondering what everyone opinions on YouTube were? I'm in college at the minute and tend to watch a lot of YouTubers and was just wondering who else watches it at College or Uni and if so who do you watch? Do you maybe have a Channel? Just curious 😂🙂
    The answer is obvious. Almost every one watches YouTube, just look at Despacito, it's got like a third of the world's population in views....

ReputationRep:
    No,I'm an alien........................... ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ..... SMH

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.