Study Partner/ Buddies Watch

khateshumans
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hey, may be a bit of an odd request but looking for study partners located in South-west and even parts of South-east London, without coming across as creepy.

As I tend to be quite a quiet person its difficult to talk to people at school or in my class and everyone in the student room seems so friendly and equally as driven and study-prone as me.

Preferably they'd be studying either A-level English literature (Edexcel), Biology (AQA), Chemistry (AQA) and Maths (AQA or even MEI) same as me. Second or First year it honestly doesn't matter

Making new friends is always nice, especially when they're interested in the same subjects as you. Cheers x.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
jason8
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by khateshumans)
Hey, may be a bit of an odd request but looking for study partners located in South-west and even parts of South-east London, without coming across as creepy.

As I tend to be quite a quiet person its difficult to talk to people at school or in my class and everyone in the student room seems so friendly and equally as driven and study-prone as me.

Preferably they'd be studying either A-level English literature (Edexcel), Biology (AQA), Chemistry (AQA) and Maths (AQA or even MEI) same as me. Second or First year it honestly doesn't matter

Making new friends is always nice, especially when they're interested in the same subjects as you. Cheers x.
Hey, I’m currently in yr12 and studying AQA Biology, Chemistry, Edexcel Maths and a few more... Message back if you’re still looking for a study partner. Thanks
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (633)
91.08%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
8.92%

Watched Threads