Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So a bit of context about myself.

I am a 24 year old male who has never had a girlfriend in my life.

Ask anything you want

ReputationRep:
    Fohrevver allonnhe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.IC3)
    Fohrevver allonnhe
    Well wouldn't say forever alone. When the time comes, it will!

ReputationRep:
    give it 7 years and I'll join you

have you kissed a girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amaraub)
    give it 7 years and I'll join you

have you kissed a girl?
    No never kissed a girl before either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wa5ted)
    No never kissed a girl before either.
    we are squad goals m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amaraub)
    we are squad goals m8
    Yeah I guess.

To be completely honest with you mate, having a girlfriend was never really a priority for me. In many ways, I am happy and grateful for not having one as I would have not been able to deal with the bigger problems my family were facing. Plus I honestly don't think that I would have came out with a First Class degree out of university - if I had a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wa5ted)
    Yeah I guess.

To be completely honest with you mate, having a girlfriend was never really a priority for me. In many ways, I am happy and grateful for not having one as I would have not been able to deal with the bigger problems my family were facing. Plus I honestly don't think that I would have came out with a First Class degree out of university - if I had a girlfriend.
    True true. Well know you've got your degree you best get some puss puss and cous cous

ReputationRep:
    ........why is this even an issue ? some people prefer to be alone and devote their life to the greater good instead of just one girl

ReputationRep:
    Are you gay?

ReputationRep:
    25 and never had a girlfriend. I win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troska)
    25 and never had a girlfriend. I win.
    Good on you son

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by premedmath)
    Are you gay?
    Hell no! Don't get me wrong, I have tried asking girls out before but I've been friendzoned the **** out off. I've been to a strip before to get that nice dance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nalk1573)
    ........why is this even an issue ? some people prefer to be alone and devote their life to the greater good instead of just one girl
    I agree. However, there appear to be many people creating threads, well according to my experience on this site anyways - about how they feel bad or embarrassed for not having a relationship with the opposite sex.

So I felt that creating a thread such this may appeal to younger men or even people my age who feel ashamed or embarrassed of not having a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Do you end up spanking it an inordinate amount of the time then?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.