The Student Room Group

What degree would you hate to study?

Scroll to see replies

physics- it's so boring, history and computer science too.
physics and something engineering type
Something that doesn't develop very useful skills relative to others. Less value for money.
Sociology
History
Pretty much anything rooted in the humanities

(African studies)
I like 99% of traditional subjects and would study any of them. Probably only the non-traditional ones like gender studies wouldn't interest me personally.
English Literature. Couldn't really stand close text analysis at GCSE level and that stuff wasn't even deep
Reply 46
Chemistry or maths.
maths :puke:
music lol
I have dyscalculia so maths is difficult! That one's a no but I also hate humanities so English, History, Politics etc are a big no. Basically I'm just not an academic and hate studying :L
physics, chemistry, biology, maths, medicine, dentistry, vet medicine(anything to do with animals), law, social work, languages, politics, history and geography and omg the list goes on
(edited 6 years ago)
law
Reply 52
All of them including the one I'm currently studying.
Many people are saying History :frown:
Original post by SuperHuman98
Many people are saying History :frown:

boring innit
Reply 55
Original post by hannxm
Psychology isn't dull! I'm actually really looking forward to my degree and what we'll study! And all degrees require a lot of writing.

What people find interesting is subjective and psychology is so broad as a field that there is always going to be a couple modules that are considered dull to some people.

Spoiler

Anything related to stem
English
History
Classics
Politics

anything too essay heavy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Modern languages
Medicine
Biology