Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Desperatly want a girlfriend/ someone to have sex with Watch

(Original post by HistoryWhiz6)
    LMAO a girlfriend isn't the same as just someone to have sex with
    be careful or you might get a slap
    yea i want either someone to have sex with, or a girlfriend (that i may or may not have sex with) i dont want both in one person.
    Is it normal to masturbate 3 times a day because my friends at school do like once every 3 days and they talk about how its a lot so i kind of worries me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yea i want either someone to have sex with, or a girlfriend (that i may or may not have sex with) i dont want both in one person.
    Is it normal to masturbate 3 times a day because my friends at school do like once every 3 days and they talk about how its a lot so i kind of worries me
    I mean, it depends on if you 3 separate times or just 3 times in a sitting. if the former, then probably detrimental to your work.

It doesn't sound very excessive to me tbh and once every 3 days sounds surprisingly low
    Right now, you could probably just do with a female friend who could be comforting and help you out.

(Original post by HistoryWhiz6)
    I mean, it depends on if you 3 separate times or just 3 times in a sitting. if the former, then probably detrimental to your work.

It doesn't sound very excessive to me tbh and once every 3 days sounds surprisingly low
    Right now, you could probably just do with a female friend who could be comforting and help you out.
    3 seperate times, 1 when i get home from school, 1 after dinner, 1 before bed
    I know i could do with a female friend who could be comforting and help me out but i literally cant control getting horny all the time i dont know whats wrong with me, All my female friends at school are pretty hot so i just think about it all day and i just cant stop can i take like pills or some **** to stop me feeling so horny?

ReputationRep:
    How would you know that you have a "large sex drive"? Can you tell what others' sex drive is like and compare?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiindling)
    y'know

this is what most girls despise
    someone who just wants them for sex
    at this rate, you're not gonna get a girlfriend any time soon

smh
    So what do you want him to do, miraculously no want sex?

the guy can't win

Get a Friends with Benefits

ReputationRep:
    Kevin Hodge has a vagina but he aint a lady, however I have no doubt in my mind that he can assist OP's needs.

(Original post by ANM775)
    Will any TSR ladies do a good deed and service this young gentleman to save another fellow female from being inappropriately sexually assaulted :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    So what do you want him to do, miraculously no want sex?

the guy can't win
    No dude
    At least a bit of appreciation about personality and emotions would be nice, rather than just "I don't even know if I really like you or not but can we have sex now because I'm horny"
    If you see what I'm saying

ReputationRep:
    Get an imaginary girlfriend, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I know i could do with a female friend who could be comforting and help me out but i literally cant control getting horny all the time i dont know whats wrong with me, All my female friends at school are pretty hot so i just think about it all day and i just cant stop can i take like pills or some **** to stop me feeling so horny?
    Ah, so this is how the boys felt at the all boys school when they got girls in 6th form
    And I dont think the appearance of your school friends have anything to do with it- it's probably a lot to do with you
    Honestly, if it's that big a problem book a discreet appointment with a GP or go to walk-in (might be v busy)
    If you have a biological reason then they could help it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amaraub)
    Kevin Hodge has a vagina but he aint a lady, however I have no doubt in my mind that he can assist OP's needs.
    OP you want some fak? :sexface:

Roahhhhh my guy has a regime

(Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    OP you want some fak? :sexface:
    bruv are you gay or you pulling my leg here

ReputationRep:
    bruv are you gay or you pulling my leg here
    Come to my place and you can find out

(Original post by kiindling)
    No dude
    At least a bit of appreciation about personality and emotions would be nice, rather than just "I don't even know if I really like you or not but can we have sex now because I'm horny"
    If you see what I'm saying
    I never said i didnt appreciate personality and emotions?

(Original post by yudothis)
    How would you know that you have a "large sex drive"? Can you tell what others' sex drive is like and compare?
    thinking about it all day, and is 3 a day normal?

ReputationRep:
    I kinda read the title as "Desperately want a girlfriend to have sex with OR someone to have sex with."
    Idk, probably a mistake on my part
    However
    Having the two in the same title implies they mean the same thing, hence the reasoning behind my first point. Wanting to have a girlfriend and having someone to solely have sex with are two different things imo

(Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Come to my place and you can find out
    beta, aap bahart ghrnit hain, you havea put a shame to the indian society and tarnished it's name, cuz I don't swing that way, man needs an indian spanking bmt

ReputationRep:
    I have bad anxiety and depression, im 16 and I have a really strong sex drive, i masturbate 3 times everyday and All i think about at school is having sex with someone. I dont know how i can stop these feeling? Its getting to the point where i might just involuntary start touching people, or i may get caught for staring at them and thats the last thing i want and i dont know what to do, thank you. Im male btw
    Focus on your studies and talk to people. There is more to life than just sex

ReputationRep:
    beta, aap bahart ghrnit hain, you havea put a shame to the indian society and tarnished it's name, cuz I don't swing that way, man needs an indian spanking bmt
    Mein Indian nahin ho.

ReputationRep:
    I think someone needs to check out r/NoFap

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.