The Student Room Group

UCAS Help breaking down, Please Help!!!

I made a mistake on my ucas which was brought to my attention through non other than by Imperial College London, and i have been paranoid since. After, I fixed that problem I found another problem. I am breaking down will I still even be considered by universities I applied to? What should I do?
Reply 1
Original post by MRVLZ
I made a mistake on my ucas which was brought to my attention through non other than by Imperial College London, and i have been paranoid since. After, I fixed that problem I found another problem. I am breaking down will I still even be considered by universities I applied to? What should I do?

Unis can reject you if you declare false information on your UCAS form - but Imperial gave you a chance to correct it. They're not going to do that and then just reject you for it anyway, as that's a waste of their time.

The only things you can do are re-check your UCAS form to ensure you haven't made any further mistakes (and if so correct them), and learn from this in future so that you double check all important things before submission.
Reply 2
Thank you for the help, I got an offer from Surrey so am feeling relieved. :smile:
Original post by Juno
Unis can reject you if you declare false information on your UCAS form - but Imperial gave you a chance to correct it. They're not going to do that and then just reject you for it anyway, as that's a waste of their time.

The only things you can do are re-check your UCAS form to ensure you haven't made any further mistakes (and if so correct them), and learn from this in future so that you double check all important things before submission.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending