Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What happens if my daughter hasn't found anyone to share with next year? Is there anyone she can speak to or is there a list of people in the same position that she might be able to contact?

ReputationRep:
    Next year? As in September 2018?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes, everyone she speaks to seem to be sorted and she is worried that she isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dawnyjmlls)
    Yes, everyone she speaks to seem to be sorted and she is worried that she isn't.
    I am not sorted either (Presuming talking about going into second year?) I am just gonna advertise and see what comes up I think

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's what she's doing now and keeping an eye on fb etc. Good luck hope you find what you're looking for. Which uni are you at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dawnyjmlls)
    Yes that's what she's doing now and keeping an eye on fb etc. Good luck hope you find what you're looking for. Which uni are you at?
    Kent Canterbury Campus

ReputationRep:
    many uni towns also have single rooms in private halls available - there is also option of looking out for ads for spaces in flats. lots of people get over enthusiastic looking ofr places now and then when the time comes someone drops out (usually to live elsewhere, maybe fallen out with the "friends" ) and the remaining people will be v keen to have someone fill the slots

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.