Console peasants get out.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    PlayStation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz254)
    PC Master Race

This is why i'm not gonna bother , too many butt hurt pc players getting involved in discussions where no on wants them , i think you should get out

(Original post by Pizzastorm)
    What console do you prefer?

ReputationRep:
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And I'm the butthurt one 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    PC Master Race

Ok chill

ReputationRep:
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And I'm the butthurt one 😂😂😂
    clearly you are because you're telling everyone whose actually related to this post to get out

ReputationRep:
    >comes on a console thread
    >tells people to get out

the absolute state of pcfags having to justify spending £1000 on their useless pc 🤣

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laissez‒faire)
    >tells people to get out

the absolute state of pcfags having to justify spending £1000 on their useless pc 🤣
    I enjoy both consoles, but you can actually get a good pc for the same price of a console

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fonzworth)
    I enjoy both consoles, but you can actually get a good pc for the same price of a console
    Which pc can you build for £220?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PS4-500GB-C...2&keywords=ps4

ReputationRep:
    More of a PC guy but, if I had to pick either Xbox or Playstation, I'd probably go with Playstation for Bloodborne and a few other exclusives.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    >tells people to get out

Tell me if I am wrong but you can't actually do half the stuff on console than you can do on PC. Besides, PC isn't just for gaming and has a variety of other uses unlike consoles which can only be used to play games etc. Also, a console gets old every 2-3 year, PC doesn't. You can use a good pc for about 7-9 years and the money you spend on it is worth it. I have built countless gaming stations over the past 3 years and have played on every single console including the new Xbox One X and PC by far is the best device to play games on.

On topic now, OP I would suggest you get a Playstation because it is much better technically or get an Xbox if your friends own xbox because you don't wanna play solo all the time and it can get boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    Tell me if I am wrong but you can't actually do half the stuff on console than you can do on PC. Besides, PC isn't just for gaming and has a variety of other uses unlike consoles which can only be used to play games etc. Also, a console gets old every 2-3 year, PC doesn't. You can use a good pc for about 7-9 years and the money you spend on it is worth it. I have built countless gaming stations over the past 3 years and have played on every single console including the new Xbox One X and PC by far is the best device to play games on.

On topic now, OP I would suggest you get a Playstation because it is much better technically or get an Xbox if your friends own xbox because you don't wanna play solo all the time and it can get boring.
    Everyone already has a pc so that's irrelevant, and a console does not get old after 2 years, stop blatantly lying.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone already has a pc so that's irrelevant, and a console does not get old after 2 years, stop blatantly lying.
    Everyone has a PC that can run Microsoft Word and Google Chrome but that's it. Having a PC with high enough specs to comfortably play games however is a different story.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Oh damn, the salt is real. Like Chaz said,

Everyone has a PC that can run Microsoft Word and Google Chrome but that's it. Having a PC with high enough specs to comfortably play games however is a different story.
    Please tell me if your PC can run lets say GTA V at 60fps at 4k? I will safely guess no because you don't have a pc with those specs. Can you play 4k at 60fps on console? No you can't.

My bad for saying 2 years, I meant 5.

ReputationRep:
    PlayStation

ReputationRep:
    a gym membership and some proper books, life changing books, for men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    Oh damn, the salt is real. Like Chaz said,

Please tell me if your PC can run lets say GTA V at 60fps at 4k? I will safely guess no because you don't have a pc with those specs. Can you play 4k at 60fps on console? No you can't.

My bad for saying 2 years, I meant 5.
    That's not what I said. "pc isn't just for gaming" > yeah most people already have a pc who they can do other things with, they're looking for a dedicated gaming machine. Nor do people want to spend £600 to get a 1080ti just so they can masturbate over their 4k

5 years? same as a pc then :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Coming from someone who had a xbox one, I really don't think there is a any difference, go with what your friends have got.

ReputationRep:
    That's not what I said. "pc isn't just for gaming" > yeah most people already have a pc who they can do other things with, they're looking for a dedicated gaming machine. Nor do people want to spend £600 to get a 1080ti just so they can masturbate over their 4k

5 years? same as a pc then :rofl:
    To be fair they're actually very cheap if you do it right. Wait until your "normal" computer needs replacing, then spend a extra £150 on the replacement to make it a gaming one.

I did this about a year ago and I swear I must have spent over 150 on xbox live multiplayer alone before

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.