Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

PlayStation or Xbox? Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_d2010)
    Playstation (personally I feel like PS3 was better than PS4) by far
    However, xbox does have Halo so that's a slight advantage.
    Alot of you guys are saying PC, I like playing GTA on PC, the graphics are really good, you play against actual people oh and you know dem ones when people run you over with their cars when you just start the game
    Seventh gen was better than eighth gen in general.

ReputationRep:
    Age old argument, xbox
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    i think ps4 is a better console in general, but I bought a xbox 360 and xbox one just for the gears of war series, so I think the games also have an impact on console preference. I also prefer the feel of a controller to a keyboard but again thats just me, pick what you feel you will enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pizzastorm)
    What console do you prefer?
    xbox 1

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.