Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,I got a place last year at Hertford College but I got sick during exams so I missed my offer (not by a long way, but enough for them not to let me in). I've applied again this year but I'm worried they might reject me before interview because of how I did at A-level (I'm retaking my subjects this year). How likely do you think it is that I'll get invited to an interview again? How likely is it that I'll get a place again? I'm quite upset because I loved oxford but getting ill cost me my place...
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EldritchAbomina)
    Hi all,I got a place last year at Hertford College but I got sick during exams so I missed my offer (not by a long way, but enough for them not to let me in). I've applied again this year but I'm worried they might reject me before interview because of how I did at A-level (I'm retaking my subjects this year). How likely do you think it is that I'll get invited to an interview again? How likely is it that I'll get a place again? I'm quite upset because I loved oxford but getting ill cost me my place...
    Well you'll find out officially pretty soon now - really not much point anybody just guessing at this stage...

Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.