Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How long are can guests stay over at exeter university ? can guests stay for like a week or more, or less ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade2208)
    How long are can guests stay over at exeter university ? can guests stay for like a week or more, or less ?
    Im a first year in halls and I'm pretty sure you can have guests over 18 stay over but not for more than 3 consecutive nights. I also think you may have to tell someone like in reception or something and obviously tell your flatmates that someone will be in the flat.

ReputationRep:
    Normally if its for a few days, they won't notice. I'd let people in your flat know your plans-as a gesture of good faith, because if your guests disturb they, they could report you.

Generally a week would be quite a while...but again, i'd say they likely wouldn't notice. You have cleaners come in once or twice a week, so as long as they avoid them i'd say you should be completely fine-even if they don't, you can say they are staying a night or two. No harm really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuentinM)
    Normally if its for a few days, they won't notice. I'd let people in your flat know your plans-as a gesture of good faith, because if your guests disturb they, they could report you.

Generally a week would be quite a while...but again, i'd say they likely wouldn't notice. You have cleaners come in once or twice a week, so as long as they avoid them i'd say you should be completely fine-even if they don't, you can say they are staying a night or two. No harm really
    So i don't "declare" that they are coming over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade2208)
    So i don't "declare" that they are coming over
    Probably just to everyone else in your flat. You dont have to declare them to the hall manager

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 15, 2017

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Exeter Guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick Link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.