The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

Farnham;Student village or main hall?

I've seen a lot of really bad reviews of the accommodation at UCA Farnham, but I will probs study there as it has a great animation course and I like the uni a lot. If you had to choose which accommodation is best to live in? student village or main hall? Is it really that bad?
Reply 1
I guess you must know the accommodation conditions now? Could you share with us? I am ready to study at UCA this September and have accepted the accommodation offer.
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Original post by ningchen
I guess you must know the accommodation conditions now? Could you share with us? I am ready to study at UCA this September and have accepted the accommodation offer.

I am assuming you've been there now, how are the accommodations? I'll be moving there for Uni in September from America.
Original post by Milseie
I've seen a lot of really bad reviews of the accommodation at UCA Farnham, but I will probs study there as it has a great animation course and I like the uni a lot. If you had to choose which accommodation is best to live in? student village or main hall? Is it really that bad?

Go for a private student house on Sandy Hill, Upper Hale, cheaper and safer, make lots of friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending