Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

#RealMe: What makes you unique? Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Our differences make us individual and they make us who we are - that's pretty great, don't you think?

What makes you unique? Perhaps you have a talent, you like something a little more niche, or something else entirely!

Let's celebrate our differences :heart:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    My DNA.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    My disability.

I'm the dude with one ear.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    i have a freckle that looks like mickey mouse on my right hand o_o

ReputationRep:
    I've masturbated in an underground tunnel

as far as I'm aware nobody has done that

ReputationRep:
    What I have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me the perfect individual for people like you. If you give me a job now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for other work, I will not pursue other jobs. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm a veg :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytoner)
    I've masturbated in an underground tunnel

as far as I'm aware nobody has done that
    >.>

ReputationRep:
    That im on TSR but do not study any STEM subjects

ReputationRep:
    I’m 4ft 11 and 22, so a midget 😉
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Im a orphan and i have a bald patch the size of my thumb on the side of my head. I converted from one religion by myself when i was 12.

that's some of the Unique stuff about me.

ReputationRep:
    I have a god like wang.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I have anything that remarkable about me.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Can't really think of anything that unique about myself other than that I will be training to become an embalmer soon. Though I wont be the only embalmer in the world so I guess its not that unique but I do get a lot of strange looks from people when they hear about my career choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    Can't really think of anything that unique about myself other than that I will be training to become an embalmer soon. Though I wont be the only embalmer in the world so I guess its not that unique but I do get a lot of strange looks from people when they hear about my career choice
    You'll never be out of work!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    You'll never be out of work!
    If I had a pound for every time someone has said that to me after hearing that I am going to become an embalmer, I'd never have to work in the first place :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    If I had a pound for every time someone has said that to me after hearing that I am going to become an embalmer, I'd never have to work in the first place :laugh:
    Ha! I kinda fancied it for a while after watching Six Feet Under when I was young and impressionable. I dunno why I didn't follow it up, to be honest. I'm glad I didn't like, love what I'm doing now, but I don't recall there being any one thing that made me step back and think 'eee not for me'. Good luck with it, I think it's a noble profession.

ReputationRep:
    My ugliness.

ReputationRep:
    that no-one can be me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.