Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I recently got an Xmas job at Debenhams and I've been told I start this Saturday (I've not been told anything about getting an induction day, they just said the 18th would be my first day), so I'm not too sure what will happen there .

Also, do they provide you with lockers to keep your things?

ReputationRep:
    I started a few weeks back. They give you a temporary locker and key for your induction and then you buy a key after that. You will have your induction and that consists of store tours, meeting colleagues you will be working with and spending some of the day on te department you will be on. You may have till training like I did but they don’t always do that.
    Hope this helps
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.