Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone
    Now that medicine interview invitations have started coming in thick and fast, I thought we should start a thread Where applicants can help each other and share interview prep tips and resources etc...

I am in the middle of reading the ISC book. My school has offered some interview practice and help and I might book one of the many interview courses available.
    I’m happy to answer any questions where possible and would love to hear from anyone else who’s willing to Share their knowledge and expertise 😊
    Good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    I converted all 4 interviews to 4 offers and am offering 1-1 tuition both on Skype and in person for a very low cost, pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manlike99)
    I converted all 4 interviews to 4 offers and am offering 1-1 tuition both on Skype and in person for a very low cost, pm me
    show proof; for all we know this is a scam
    ALSO BS any one with an IQ over 2 knows there is literally 0 A level students who would 'tutor' others on an interview they haven't even gone to yet, themself

TSR representatives should ban you; I've seen you post this before

EDIT: NVM he appears to be legit - my fault

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytoner)
    show proof; for all we know this is a scam
    ALSO BS any one with an IQ over 2 knows there is literally 0 A level students who would 'tutor' others on an interview they haven't even gone to yet, themself

TSR representatives should ban you; I've seen you post this before
    proof of what? I'm a first year medical student. and proof of 4/4 offers? I'll show you proof if you let me know how to upload screenshots/photos on here. I'm not an A level student anymore

ReputationRep:
    proof of what? I'm a first year medical student. and proof of 4/4 offers? I'll show you proof if you let me know how to upload screenshots/photos on here. I'm not an A level student anymore
    Right, you should have clarified that you aren't a current A level student
    Also are your studies privately financed?

ReputationRep:
    Right you should have clarified that you aren't a current A level student
    do you want proof of my 4/4 offers? you need to relax. anyway tell me how to upload a screenshot and I will.

ReputationRep:
    do you want proof of my 4/4 offers? you need to relax. anyway tell me how to upload a screenshot and I will.

what gives you the idea I ain't relaxed- I apologize IF you're telling the truth

clip thingy is right above text box in which you type response; click on it; then attach images by clicking the 'choose file' option that comes in a pop up

ReputationRep:
    what gives you the idea I ain't relaxed- I apologize IF you're telling the truth

clip thingy is right above text box in which you type response; click on it; then attach images by clicking the 'choose file' option that comes in a pop up
    how bout dah?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    2 separate images

ReputationRep:
    tsr drama

ReputationRep:
    how bout dah?
    impressive, may I ask your A level grades and BMAT/UKCAT score?

ReputationRep:
    impressive, may I ask your A level grades and BMAT/UKCAT score?
    A*AA
    793 band 1 UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    A*AA
    793 band 1 UKCAT
    nice; How are you finding your first year?

ReputationRep:
    nice; How are you finding your first year?
    it's alright. I just wanna be in year 3 already doing the clinical stuff but yeah anyway pm me if you ever need help etc. apology accepted btw.

ReputationRep:
    Great let’s be positive 😊👍

ReputationRep:
    I’ve got interview invitations from Birmingham and Leicester so far

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to liverpool, nottingham and cardiff... Do any of you know approximately by when I could expect rejection/offer. Honestly the wait is killing me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmyrnaGarg)
    I have applied to liverpool, nottingham and cardiff... Do any of you know approximately by when I could expect rejection/offer. Honestly the wait is killing me.
    Cardiff have sent out interviews today. My friend received one this afternoon and I know others on TSR who have also. Not sure about the other 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrandExecutioner)
    Cardiff have sent out interviews today. My friend received one this afternoon and I know others on TSR who have also. Not sure about the other 2.
    I haven't received an interview yet is it likely that I have been rejected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmyrnaGarg)
    I haven't received an interview yet is it likely that I have been rejected?
    Don’t lose hope just yet, med applications take forever, all you need is one interview and one offer 😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.