Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I got my A Level Results, I got into Durham but changed my mind and wanted to do Economics at A London university ideally. GCSEs descent 3A*3A 5B
    A levels 2A*s and a B
    Economics A*
    Maths A* C1:97ums
    C2:100 Ind
    C3 98 ums
    C4 90ums
    S1: 88ums
    M1 63 ums
    I will be resitting the b in chemistry a level. Is UCL. KINGS, LSE, Warrick or Notts realistic. Considering most are A*AA and they don’t have a problem with resits, I phoned them. Mainly interested in the London unis. Thank you! Theo

ReputationRep:
    If you are resitting chemistry none of the options you said are unrealistic at all, apart from LSE. Unless you have extenuating circumstances they don't like resits after you have finished your A Levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theowinn)
    So I got my A Level Results, I got into Durham but changed my mind and wanted to do Economics at A London university ideally. GCSEs descent 3A*3A 5B
    A levels 2A*s and a B
    Economics A*
    Maths A* C1:97ums
    C2:100 Ind
    C3 98 ums
    C4 90ums
    S1: 88ums
    M1 63 ums
    I will be resitting the b in chemistry a level. Is UCL. KINGS, LSE, Warrick or Notts realistic. Considering most are A*AA and they don’t have a problem with resits, I phoned them. Mainly interested in the London unis. Thank you! Theo
    If you are predicted at least one A* and two As then LSE and UCL will consider your application (if this is for economics, not sure about others). If you don't meet this criteria lse won't consider your application, I don't think ucl will either.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.