Crushing age gaps Watch

AnimalJamRocks
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Recently, a lot of adults have been crushing on this 14 year old actor called Finn Wolfhard. This is obviously wrong.

What would you say is the age gap of having crushes and it not being weird? I'm about to turn 15, what's the lowest and highest age I could go? What about people in their 20s?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
GlassyMarbles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you know what they say

if it stays in the head, you're out of the red
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd say an individual can find people of varying ages attractive but some people, mainly females, can look a lot older than they actually are i.e looking 18+ when they're actually only 16 or whatever, which can be a minefield. There's no set rule, per se, mainly just what's socially acceptable. But obviously a grown adult fancying a child is a bit weird.
Genie412
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Depends on the age/maturity.

People vary wildly between ages 16-24. Some are 16 living independently with an apprenticeship others are 24 living with Mum, Dad crippling debt and mental health issues.

Age is very relative with regards to who you should fancy.

Only absolutes are 25+ is fair game most of the time (there are exceptions e.g. disability) and 16- is an absolute no go unless you're 16-.

I'd look more at stage of life than numerical age.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sidra.I)
Recently, a lot of adults have been crushing on this 14 year old actor called Finn Wolfhard. This is obviously wrong.

What would you say is the age gap of having crushes and it not being weird? I'm about to turn 15, what's the lowest and highest age I could go? What about people in their 20s?
Wth, really? I was expecting him to look really mature or something, but he looks like a child. Only a pedo would have a 'crush' on him.
Rigmarole
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
A crush should be harmless. Though it does make me think ''hmm'' for adults to be crushing over a 14 year old, I don't think that's really appropriate. If you're 18 or over you shouldn't be interested in people younger than you in that way.
SalazarSlytherin
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Name me one person who fancies him. I am waiting...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads