The Student Room Group

Politics A level stressing me out?

I started my A levels and I expected stress, I also do psychology and bio and they’re both content heavy too. The reason politics Is stressing me is because not only am I alone in my class, which means I can’t discuss with anyone anything, but also I feel like I’m almost in another world. I knew that everything would be brand new but it’s almost like everyone just knows more about the basics. I know this is a confidence thing but I also just can’t ask for help and I hate it. I feel like a loser that doesn’t know anything and can’t ask in case I’m made fun of for not understanding a basic word or an easy topic. These things are stressing me out as well as the fact that the book I’ve bought for it is in a different order and has different amounts of content for what we learn (its deffo the right book).
I just want some advice on how I should approach these issues, thanks
Reply 1
What are you doing for Politics atm? Y1 or Y2 and what exam board?
Reply 2
Original post by scpfcib
What are you doing for Politics atm? Y1 or Y2 and what exam board?

Devolution Y1 AQA
Reply 3
Original post by Fayzee
Devolution Y1 AQA

There is a couple of simple win wins to do in this case, number 1 is to simply stay ontop/ahead of your work so that nobody can take the piss out of you, and thatll also mean you will do well in A-Levels. Secondly, dont give your political opinions in class if your views are quite radical, i have people in my class that are laughed at for giving such silly views.

Quick Reply

Latest