Microblading Watch

SpecxXx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone tried this. I'm looking to get my eyebrows done?

If yes, what are your thoughts???
AOA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Never got it done but sometimes I binge watch YouTube videos on them when I'm bored.

It's a really great trend but the idea of it .. " making tiny incisions in your skin and filling it with ink" just sounds so so so wrong, but then I guess that's what tattoos are.. right?

Idk, I'm cool with filling mine in every now and again. Microblading can get kind of expensive though
SpecxXx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by AOA_)
Never got it done but sometimes I binge watch YouTube videos on them when I'm bored.

It's a really great trend but the idea of it .. " making tiny incisions in your skin and filling it with ink" just sounds so so so wrong, but then I guess that's what tattoos are.. right?

Idk, I'm cool with filling mine in every now and again. Microblading can get kind of expensive though
Thank you for your reply. how often do you need to get it done? and how much would it roughly cost? ( I'm in London?)
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Utterly hideous.
Lepidolite
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Make sure you go with someone reputable, this is your face.
Unless you have a naturally dark complexion DO NOT go for a dark colour. Remember colour can always be added but it is very difficult to take it away.

Do research. Google is your friend.

(Original post by Profesh)
Utterly hideous.
Lol. If you knew the before and after of someone I know Iā€™d be very interested to hear which one is more hideous :laugh:
Doonesbury
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I thought this was something to do with roller skates...
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.81%
No (661)
60.64%
Not really bothered about them (224)
20.55%

Watched Threads