Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do guys get so attached after one night stands? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've had two ...after a bad breakup and super drunk...

And they know this !
    The last one accused me of treating him like a piece of ham and not being transparent with him. What did he expect ??? He just saw me and my ex get into it that's why he drove me home and I was balling my eyes out ... I was rebounding!

This was two weeks ago now he is pestering me. Keeps asking if ive been to my exes house like I owe him anything. I'm cool with having casual convo with him since we've known eachother threw my ex just never talked really . But he's acting like I owe him explanations acting like he owns me. I hate this guy

ReputationRep:
    That's just Canadian guys. Bunch of fannies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    That's just Canadian guys. Bunch of fannies.
    U sound like a fanny using that word fannies lol

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao. How about be honest with him and what happened instead of writing slander online.

ReputationRep:
    Because you're such a nice person, they can't help it.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he never had hotter chickk than you are?

(Original post by xobeauty)
    I've had two ...after a bad breakup and super drunk...

And they know this !
    The last one accused me of treating him like a piece of ham and not being transparent with him. What did he expect ??? He just saw me and my ex get into it that's why he drove me home and I was balling my eyes out ... I was rebounding!

This was two weeks ago now he is pestering me. Keeps asking if ive been to my exes house like I owe him anything. I'm cool with having casual convo with him since we've known eachother threw my ex just never talked really . But he's acting like I owe him explanations acting like he owns me. I hate this guy
    My friends have found this a lot. So many guys say they want casual sex, but actually they want someone to look after them and be a mother figure lol. Particularly at the moment my best friend slept with a guy, they had agreed they didn't want a relationship etc before and now he keeps asking her out, and she's just like ?? We agreed ?? We weren't ?? And she's had to really spend so much of her time explaining that she doesn't feel compatible and that she doesn't want a relationship anyway etc.... but he just won't back down.
    I feel like best course of action is either, block him and just never interact with him again, or if he's someone you know you'll bump into / care about a bit, then spend some time talking things through, try to be nice and just be like "hey I thought it was clear from context this was just a one-off, sorry you feel led on, I'm not really in the right head-space for a relationship, and think it's best we clear the air and not do anything again" or y'know something along those lines. Good luck tho, some ppl are super clingy!! 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    u funny

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.