Turn on thread page Beta

How I found love and learned to appreciate life. watch

ReputationRep:
    How I found love and learned to appreciate life.

“I live my life in a full way, with an open heart and a desire to be happy and make those I love happy too”, says Alyona of Ukraine.
    This is the quote I learned to love from Alyona, a beautiful woman living in Ukraine. She is a woman with wits, who enjoys teaching as a profession. A kind-hearted, absolutely genuine, sympathetic person who dreams to be loved and be cherished as well.
    I met Alyona in Ukraine. She is one of those beautiful women who were in the Singles Event in Ukraine organized by A Foreign Affair. Her dazzling smile captured my heart. Her beautiful face allured me. Her positive attitude in life made me love her more. She is just so lovable!
    Before the Singles Tour ended, I talked to her about my feelings and luckily, she responded positively! I promised I’ll come back and ask her to be my wife. I am so excited! She is so amazing!
    Finding someone to love may be a risk and very challenging. I am very thankful to find what I’ve been looking for. Alyona and I may be far but our hearts are near. Right now, we continue our progressing relationship through chats, video calls, and phone calls.
    Alyona taught me how to appreciate life. I was so lonely and treated life as an ordeal. Now, with her inspiration, I live my life more fully and gratefully.
    That selfless statement powered by a woman who lives her life very positively and desires to make others happy is just inspiring. This is unique for a being to render, right?
    Do you think living life in its fullest sense will make a big difference? What are other traits which can help us appreciate life and love?

ReputationRep:
    Good for you 👍🏼
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joseph23)
    How I found love and learned to appreciate life.

“I live my life in a full way, with an open heart and a desire to be happy and make those I love happy too”, says Alyona of Ukraine.
    This is the quote I learned to love from Alyona, a beautiful woman living in Ukraine. She is a woman with wits, who enjoys teaching as a profession. A kind-hearted, absolutely genuine, sympathetic person who dreams to be loved and be cherished as well.
    I met Alyona in Ukraine. She is one of those beautiful women who were in the Singles Event in Ukraine organized by A Foreign Affair. Her dazzling smile captured my heart. Her beautiful face allured me. Her positive attitude in life made me love her more. She is just so lovable!
    Before the Singles Tour ended, I talked to her about my feelings and luckily, she responded positively! I promised I’ll come back and ask her to be my wife. I am so excited! She is so amazing!
    Finding someone to love may be a risk and very challenging. I am very thankful to find what I’ve been looking for. Alyona and I may be far but our hearts are near. Right now, we continue our progressing relationship through chats, video calls, and phone calls.
    Alyona taught me how to appreciate life. I was so lonely and treated life as an ordeal. Now, with her inspiration, I live my life more fully and gratefully.
    That selfless statement powered by a woman who lives her life very positively and desires to make others happy is just inspiring. This is unique for a being to render, right?
    Do you think living life in its fullest sense will make a big difference? What are other traits which can help us appreciate life and love?
    I think living life to the fullest is what makes a person truly happy is fairly obvious and most people know this, this issues are

1. finding that thing that makes a person feel like you are living life to fullest as no two people are the same
    2. actually getting to a position where you are doing that thing
    3. finding a new thing that makes you feel fulfilled when/if the one you are doing no longer fulfils you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.