Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I applied to the MSC IR (Research) course and I received a notification last Friday that I was placed on the waiting list (applied early October). They also officially say that no offers will be made until January.

Is this good or bad from your guys perspective?

Profile -
    University of Warwick: Politics and IS
    Overall grade so far 69%
    Experience: Cabinet Minister Intern (Westminster), Intern @ IEA, PwC Summer Intern
    A-Level - 3 A's (Eng Lit, Philosophy, Politics) What does everyone think?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have applied LSE MSc IR programme in late October and received a notification today indicate that I am on their waiting list. The email says that I am strong enough to be on their waiting list but they want to gain a better understanding of the applicant pool this year and will get back to me in 8 weeks. The outcome might be positive or negative.

You seem to have a strong academic profile and I all they are doing are rejecting people at the moment. But it is weird to have waiting list in November. Maybe we have submitted too early??

I don’t know if this is a good sign or bad.

I’m from the University of British Columbia. Fingers crossed.

(Original post by crichards3)
    Hi everyone!

I applied to the MSC IR (Research) course and I received a notification last Friday that I was placed on the waiting list (applied early October). They also officially say that no offers will be made until January.

Is this good or bad from your guys perspective?

Profile -
    University of Warwick: Politics and IS
    Overall grade so far 69%
    Experience: Cabinet Minister Intern (Westminster), Intern @ IEA, PwC Summer Intern
    A-Level - 3 A's (Eng Lit, Philosophy, Politics) What does everyone think?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.