The Student Room Group

im stuck on my assignments

Introduction- Define marketing, introduce the two companies and products you are investigating Describe the 4P’s of marketing, and the 4P’S for your companies Describe the 3 different marketing concepts and identify the concepts that the businesses use. Describe the range of marketing objectives and how these support the organisational objectives then explain which marketing objectives are relevant to your companiesDescribe the methods of growth and survival strategies that each business use for the two chosen products. Explain where your business fits into the Ansoff's matrix. Conclusion Compare the techniques that are used in your organisations what are the similarities and differences in the two organisations im having massive trouble trying to answer theese for samsung and nhs
Original post by ineedhelpbruh

this is the questions i need to answer
Introduction- Define marketing, introduce the two companies and products you are investigating Describe the 4P’s of marketing, and the 4P’S for your companies Describe the 3 different marketing concepts and identify the concepts that the businesses use. Describe the range of marketing objectives and how these support the organisational objectives then explain which marketing objectives are relevant to your companiesDescribe the methods of growth and survival strategies that each business use for the two chosen products. Explain where your business fits into the Ansoff's matrix. Conclusion Compare the techniques that are used in your organisations what are the similarities and differences in the two organisations im having massive trouble trying to answer theese for samsung and nhs if someone could help me out in anyway it would be appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending