Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you MOST need help with? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I hope you won't mind me posting this. I'm writing an article on teacher training, and I'm interested to learn what you all find the single hardest aspect of the teacher training experience? Essays? Behaviour management? Planning?

If you'd be kind enough just to reply with a couple of words telling me what you find hardest, that would be really useful.

Thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    I think it is the fact that everything comes at once. So you have planning, and behaviour management, and marking, and trying to figure out what you are doing, and the emotional aspect of not actually being a part of the school you are working at but still being expected to act as if you are a part. And then on top of that you have your essays, and the evidence you have to collect. It is brutal.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.