Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am a primary school teacher ask me anything Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ask me anything

ReputationRep:
    why did you want to work with children?

ReputationRep:
    What surprises you most about working with kids that age? What's the most rewarding part of your job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Froppy)
    why did you want to work with children?
    To make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missjacturner89)
    To make a difference.
    Every job makes a difference in it's own little way so that's a cop out answer! XD Thanks though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rigmarole)
    What surprises you most about working with kids that age? What's the most rewarding part of your job?
    Knowing you have made an impact on a child and seeing them succeed.

ReputationRep:
    Do you put your kids health (mental and physical) first? Or is it grades and homework first in your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Fierro)
    Do you put your kids health (mental and physical) first? Or is it grades and homework first in your opinion?
    First and foremost it is about grades but do well mental and physical is essential.

ReputationRep:
    First and foremost it is about grades but do well mental and physical is essential.
    I disagree butokay.

Ask me anything
      How does it feel to be part of a system that's designed to break down all components of individuality and leave nothing but exam-passing machines that are almost completely unprepared for life?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.