Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear back post video-interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trantran)
    Only that I now need to complete an Excel test which I'm going to do tomorrow morning.

How did you find the video interview, one of the questions really caught me off guard so I'll be really surprised if I'm invited back :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebot225)
    Only that I now need to complete an Excel test which I'm going to do tomorrow morning.

How did you find the video interview, one of the questions really caught me off guard so I'll be really surprised if I'm invited back :/
    I finished the Excel Test and the Video Interview since last week. Yeah, same although I really hope my luck will allow me to be invited to the Assesment Centre. Fingers crossed What did you apply for and what university are you from?

ReputationRep:
    I finished the Excel Test and the Video Interview since last week. Yeah, same although I really hope my luck will allow me to be invited to the Assesment Centre. Fingers crossed What did you apply for and what university are you from?
    Haha same, I've applied for the Research Assistant Industrial Placement and am studying Econ at Exeter, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Btw is the Excel test pretty simple? Is it worth revising anything in particular first?

ReputationRep:
    Well, after that Excel test it's safe to say I've probably not made the Assessement Centre cut . Have you heard anything back yet?

ReputationRep:
    I got invited to assessment centre on Tuesday night at about 10pm! I'm applying for Business Assistants though...

Have you guys heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GraceyGrace)
    I got invited to assessment centre on Tuesday night at about 10pm! I'm applying for Business Assistants though...

Have you guys heard back yet?

When is your assessment centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aqamaths)
    When is your assessment centre?
    Maybe i'm naive, but i've never heard of the online excel tests before.. can anyone offer any advice re how to prepare/what it involves?
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    If anybody applied for the ug placement and completed the AC, have you received any form of response? I've got nothing and it's been 2 weeks, assuming I didn't get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingLAWZA)
    If anybody applied for the ug placement and completed the AC, have you received any form of response? I've got nothing and it's been 2 weeks, assuming I didn't get in.
    same!!, have you heard anything yet ?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hs00569)
    same!!, have you heard anything yet ?!?
    I still haven't heard anything, a friend of mine who went to the same AC as me got an offer 2 days after the AC!!! But i'm still waiting... what about you? Given up hope atm haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingLAWZA)
    I still haven't heard anything, a friend of mine who went to the same AC as me got an offer 2 days after the AC!!! But i'm still waiting... what about you? Given up hope atm haha
    I called them today and he said on the phone that they haven't given responses yet, and that we should find out by the end of the week :\

ReputationRep:
    I called them today and he said on the phone that they haven't given responses yet, and that we should find out by the end of the week :\
    Did you just get an email saying they wouldn't be able to tell you before the new year?

I just got it and it says "This therefore means that unfortunately we will not be able to confirm the outcome from your assessment centre until the New Year.".

From what you're saying, I doubt it'd actually happen as that gives them one day to inform the rest of the people...

ReputationRep:
    Have you gotten an answer?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.