Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done this test? If so, any advice would be much appreciated!

I understand this test is done by all graduate streams isn't it, and not just for consulting, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lunnndoner)
    Has anyone done this test? If so, any advice would be much appreciated!

I understand this test is done by all graduate streams isn't it, and not just for consulting, right?
    Hey - how'd you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, haven't been able to find anything about that assessment on the internet and really want to do well. Any chance yous would have any advice/tips?

ReputationRep:
    If you mean the job simulation, then its a nice mix of situational judgement, math (percentages, ratios, graphs - the usual stuff), writing an email, and I had to give a video presenting a pitch to a client where they give you some time to prepare first and then it starts recording - I would advise rather than just reading back the facts and figues they give you, use the prep time to calculate some comparisons e.g. 'X was x4 more profitable than Y'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashaaarr)
    If you mean the job simulation, then its a nice mix of situational judgement, math (percentages, ratios, graphs - the usual stuff), writing an email, and I had to give a video presenting a pitch to a client where they give you some time to prepare first and then it starts recording - I would advise rather than just reading back the facts and figues they give you, use the prep time to calculate some comparisons e.g. 'X was x4 more profitable than Y'.
    Thanks very much appreciate your help

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.