Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi...Im finishing high school June 2018. Any idea if studying medicine in Russia is a good option? I'm looking for affordable/ cheap fees for international students. If not..what are my options?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farihane)
    Hi...Im finishing high school June 2018. Any idea if studying medicine in Russia is a good option? I'm looking for affordable/ cheap fees for international students. If not..what are my options?
    Are you based in the UK? Why would you think Russia - UK-based students tend to go to Eastern Europe usually.

ReputationRep:
    No ..Im in one of the Gulf countries but originally from North Africa
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    No ..Im in one of the Gulf countries but originally from North Africa
    Ok... are you looking to work in the UK after graduation then?

ReputationRep:
    no...probably in the Gulf

ReputationRep:
    no...probably in the Gulf
    How did you find this forum? As I said it is rare for students from the UK to go to Russia to study. It seems strange that a Gulf-based student, who wants to study in Russia to practise back in the Gulf would head to a UK forum to ask questions.

ReputationRep:
    so what?

ReputationRep:
    so what?
    I suggest that you are more respectful to this person who is trying to help you. He is a doctor who is only trying to tell you that you won't get much meaningful response here.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried look at the entry requirments for medical schools in Russia?

ReputationRep:
    thanks for all your responses..I found some good universities in Russia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecolier)
    How did you find this forum? As I said it is rare for students from the UK to go to Russia to study. It seems strange that a Gulf-based student, who wants to study in Russia to practise back in the Gulf would head to a UK forum to ask questions.
    Does it matter who uses this forum? It's on the INTERNET for a reason; available to anyone and everyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.